POINT BASED APPLICATIONS
(UK TIER VISA SYSTEM)
Civil Ligitation & Disputes
Assault and Criminal Injury claims
Care home Negligence Claims
Catastrophic and Serious Injury Claims
Cosmetic Dental Negligence Claims
Cosmetic Surgery Claims
Cycling Accident Claims
Motorbike Accident Claims
Pedestrian Accident Claims
Public Liability Claims
Road Traffic Accidents
Landlord & Tenant Law
Family Law & Divorce
Actions Against The Police
Wills & Probate
The UK Tier Visa system is a points-based visa category system. Applicants must score a minimum number of points to be eligible for a visa in each respective category. It is important to note that the requirements for the various category or tier will vary.
The UK Tier Visa system can be categorized into 5 tiers
- Tier 1, High-Value Migrants;
- Tier 2, Skilled Workers;
- Tier 3, Unskilled Workers;
- Tier 4, Adult Students; and
- Tier 5, Temporary Workers
UK TIER 1 VISA CATEGORY
The UK Tier 1 category is for high-value migrants. The UK Tier 1 category currently holds the following visa sub-categories:
- Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) – Persons internationally recognized in the sciences or arts.
- Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) – Persons who wish to set up, take over, or being involved in running a business or businesses in the UK.
- Tier 1 (Investor)- Persons who want to make a significant financial investment in the UK.
- Tier 1 (General)- For highly skilled workers, this category is now currently closed to persons outside of the UK and most persons inside the UK.
- Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur)- Non-Europeans who graduated from higher education institutions in the UK and who have been recognized for innovative or entrepreneurial skills
UK TIER 2 VISA CATEGORY
The UK Tier 2 category is for skilled workers. The UK Tier 2 category holds the following visa sub-categories:
- Tier 2 (General)- Persons who have been offered a skilled job in a position that cannot be filled by a UK settled person.
- Tier 2 (Minister of Religion)- Persons such as ministers, priests or missionaries who have been offered a position in a faith-based community within the UK.
- Tier 2 (Sportsperson)- Elite athletes and coaches who are internationally recognized at the highest level of competition.
- Tier 2 (Intra-Company Transfer)- Employees of multi-national companies who are transferred to a UK branch of their organization
To qualify under the sponsorship scheme, you need to be employed by a licensed sponsor. The Licensed sponsor will confirm that you meet the qualifications and requirements for the job you have applied for. They will also provide the applicant with a certificate of sponsorship in support of the application.
UK TIER 3 VISA CATEGORY
The UK Tier 3 category is currently suspended. It was originally used for low-skilled workers during temporary labor shortages.
UK TIER 4 VISA CATEGORY
The UK Tier 4 category is for adult students aged 16 or over.
You can apply for a Tier 4 (General) student visa to study in the UK if you’re 16 or over and you:
- have been offered a place on a course
- You can speak, understand and write English
- have enough money to support yourself and pay for your course – the amount will vary depending on your circumstances
- are from a country that’s isn’t part of the European Union or Switzerland
- meet the other eligibility requirements
UK TIER 5 VISA CATEGORY
The UK Tier 5 category is for temporary workers. The UK Tier 5 category holds the following visa sub-categories:
- Tier 5 (Creative and Sporting) – For entertainers, athletes, or creative artists.
- Tier 5 (Charity Workers) – For people coming to the UK to participate in voluntary charity work.
- Tier 5 (Religious Workers) – For people coming to the UK to work as a part of a faith-based community do such work as preaching, ministry, or pastoral work.
- Tier 5 (Government Authorised Exchange) – For people coming to the UK under a government approved program that aims to promote the sharing of knowledge, experience and best practice.
- Tier 5 (International Agreement) – For people coming to the UK under contract to do work that is covered under international law such as the GATS agreement.
- Tier 5 (Youth Mobility Scheme) – For young people from a participating country who wish to experience life in the UK.
REQUEST A CALLBACK
BOOK A FREE CONSULTATION
HORWICH OFFICE TEL: 01204 849 556
BOLTON OFFICE TEL 1: 01204 214 266
BOLTON OFFICE TEL 2: 01204 350 804